Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Indian Restaurants in Seoul

Chakraa at Itaewon

  • Itaewon Station, Exit 6, Behind Hamilton Hotel.
  • I love Chakraa weekend dinner buffets (w15,000). Beware, Saturday nights are always packed and the buffet never gets replenished fast enough. Chakraa has a few branches in Seoul. In my opinion, the one at Itaewon is the best. I went to the one at Cheong-dam and it was a ghost town with us as the only guests on a Saturday night and food was really terrible.
  • www.chakraa.co.kr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Jean Oh a culture reporter at The Korea Herald. I am currently working on an international restaurant series where recommendations from foreigners residing in Korea start off as a jumping point for each article. I noticed you mentioned that you were a Singaporean expat and was wondering if you would be interested in recommending a good Singeporean restaurant in Seoul for our series. (Your name, age, occupation and favorite dishes at the restaurant would be briefly featured in the article.) If so please e-mail me at se_j_oh@hotmail.com

Korea Herald said...

Hi, this is Jean Oh a culture reporter at The Korea Herald. I am currently working on an international restaurant series where recommendations from foreigners residing in Korea start off as a jumping point for each article. I noticed you mentioned that you were a Singaporean expat and was wondering if you would be interested in recommending a good Singeporean restaurant in Seoul for our series. (Your name, age, occupation and favorite dishes at the restaurant would be briefly featured in the article.) If so please e-mail me at se_j_oh@hotmail.com

IceCatSeoul said...

Hello Jean!
I have sent you an email regarding international restaurants in Seoul. Please check your email.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can someone let me know a list of Indian Grocery Stores in Seoul.

Please send me an email at buff_cs@yahoo.com

Thanks,