Le Petit Paris at Sinchon
- 2F 52-18 Changcheon-Dong Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul. Tel: 010-6353-0901 Sinchon Station line 2 exit 2. From exit 2, walk straight. Restaurant is located in an alley on the left which is directly opposite the church.
- Affordable simple french dining. Limited menu. Fav dish: Beef Tenderloin with Red wine shallot sauce, accompanied by sauteed potatoes with bacon and mushrooms (w12,000-15,000)
La Cigale at Itaewon
- Itaewon Station at Exit 6. Walk about 2-3 mins. It's on the left, next to Kraze Burger. Tel:02-796-1244
- Interesting menu with occasionally new dishes added every now and then.
- 34 Flr, Grand Inter-Continental Hotel, Samsung Station Line 2.
- Upscale, expensive Southern French dining with a beautiful view of Seoul at night.
Pierre Gagnaire Seoul
- 35th floor of Lotte Hotel, Seoul, Korea, 1 Sogong-dong, Chung-gu Seoul Tel:02-317-7181-2
- Subway station: Myeung Dong.
- 3 Michellin stars restaurant with a stunning view of Seoul. Menu created by reowned French Chef Pierre Gagnaire with restaurants in chic cities like Paris, London, Tokyo, Hongkong and Dubai.
- Menu price: Set Lunch at 120,000won and above (excluding taxes and drinks). Set Dinner at 300,000won.