Lord Stow Bakery
- A chain bakery from Macao specializing in traditional Portuguese egg tarts with moist flaky crust with delicious creamy egg custard. Best eaten hot right out of the oven with a cup of milk tea or coffee.
- Located in Apgujeong.
Kim Young Mo
- Doggok station exit 4, next to Coffee Bean (orange line)
- A French Bakery with lots of tasty samples, go there with empty stomach :) Mr Kim is a very famous baker in South Korea and has won many awards. You will see all this awards on the wall facing the front door. The staff working there are are extremely polite, greeting and saying goodbye to every customers. I always feel very welcome when I step into the store.
- "All good things come with a price." So are Kim's products. I always leave Kim's with a hole in my pocket.
- Sadang Station Line 2. Foccacino is next to the station and Coffee Bean. See my review on the focaccias and desserts.